Health and Safety at Friends House
- Specific hazards at Friends House
- The procedure to follow when reporting health and safety concerns, incidents and injuries
- Location of first aid station, and names of first aid providers:
- the name of the Resident Friend on Duty and their First Aid qualifications are posted outside the Resident Friends' office
- First aid kit is on the wall on the left of the kitchen entrance
- Naloxone kit is inside the first aid kit
- Additional first aid supplies are in the kitchen in the first cupboard to the left upon entering, above the cleaning supplies
- Defibrillator is on the wall on the right of the kitchen entrance
- First aid kit is in kitchen first cupboard on left, on shelf above cleaning supplies
- Fire safety plan
- The workplace violence and workplace harassment policies
A copy of the Health and Safety Prevention Starts here poster is posted in the RF Office.
Click here to access The Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Ontario Ministry of Labour contact: 1-877-202-0008